Our rules are in place to ensure a happy and safe camping experience for everyone. By not adhering to the
rules, surrounding campers may be affected. Rule breakers may be asked to leave at the owners discretion. Site fees are NON
- ALL guests MUST register at the office. (State Law)
- 5 MPH speed limit throughout the grounds.
- Quiet Hours 11PM - 8AM
- Children must be supervised at all times!
- Pets must be leashed.
- Pet refuse must be picked up and disposed of properly.
- Beach Hours are Dawn to Dusk - Swim at own risk. NO LIFEGAURD ON DUTY!
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted BY LAW to swim unsupervised.
- Open containers of alcohol are not permitted on the roads or in common areas. You must be on a site
- Public drunkiness may lead to eviction.
- Drugs are not allowed.
- Vandalism will not be tolerated.
- Do not enter another campsite without invitation or permission.
Day visitors - until 10pm will register and pay $2.00 per day
Over night visitors - will register and pay $8.00 per night
Two cars per site.
These are the basic rules. Additional rules will be signed for as part of your rental agreement. Offenses
will be handled at our discretion.